Who we are
- Our website address is: https://automotivetraining.info
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+44) 1978 784 605 (Option 4)
On the collection, use and disclosure of your information that we collect when you use our website ( email@example.com ) and our booking form (automotive-training-academy.checkfront.com). (the “Service”).
What data do we collect?
When visitors use a form on the site, we collect the data shown in the form.
This can include:
- Phone number
- Address/Work Address
- Added note/message
We also collect the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help with spam detection.
How do we collect your data?
You provide the Automotive Training Academy with the data we collect directly, or through the Checkfront booking service.
We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, forms, or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Public sources.
How will we use your data?
Automotive Training Academy collects your data so we can:
- Manage and process your order.
- Manage your account.
- Email you with related information.
- Provide you with course details and answer questions.
- Enforce our terms and conditions.
How do we store your data?
We store your information securely with UK based data centres. (GoDaddy)
Data can be temporeraly stored in caching and load-balancing servers outside of the UK, if you access our site from outside the UK or with use of a VPN. (QUIC.cloud & Godaddy’s secureserverCDN )
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
If you use a form on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and phone number with locally stored cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What are your data protection rights?
Automotive Training Academy would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (+44) 1978 784 605
- Or write: Longfields, Buck RD, Commonwood, Wrexham, LL13 9TF
Do note that if you do not allow us to collect or process the required personal information or withdraw the consent to process the same for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was sought.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that the Automotive Training Academy has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office:
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Information Commissioner’s Office – Wales, 2nd Floor, Churchill House, Churchill Way, Cardiff, CF10 2HH