IMI Level 4 – Electric & Hybrid Vehicle System Repair & Replacement
The IMI Electric & Hybrid Vehicle course is delivered by highly qualified and experienced technicians, and designed to address working on live electric/hybrid vehicle high voltage vehicle systems and components. The qualification is essential to ensure the health and safety of individuals working on electric/hybrid vehicles. On completion, technicians will be able to practically demonstrate that they have the skills required for repairing high voltage vehicle systems and components.
Successful candidates will gain an IMI-certified qualification. Places are strictly limited to ensure your training is of a high quality and maximises time spent working on the system and vehicles.
- Principles relating to low and high voltage vehicle systems
- Hazards and first aid associated with working on live high voltage vehicle systems
- Reducing the risks to yourself and others when working on live high voltage vehicle systems
- High voltage vehicle systems and components
- Carrying out safe repairs on live high voltage vehicle systems
This course is for learners who diagnose faults and carry out repair and replacements on electric and hybrid vehicles.
Candidates must have IMI Level 3 Electric Vehicle qualification and be willing to complete a 1000 word assignment in order to complete this course.
The course is delivered with independent workshops in mind, in our brand-new training suite in Wrexham. Students can put the theory learned in our classroom, into practice in the workshop next door.
Automotive Training Academy – Unit A9, Abbey Close, Wrexham LL13 9XG